Stay Ahead of the Game
Controller, CPA, Consultant – GoalTegic Supports Your Growth Every Step of the Way
GoalTegic Inc., founded by its principal consultant Carmen Diep, who has 25+ years of industry and financial consulting experience, helps small businesses, VC backed technology startups, and lower middle market companies in every aspect of accounting, controllership, and finance. We specialize in:
- building accounting processes,
- preparing financials, and
- reaching your goals with customized budget modeling.
Working with CEOs and CFOs, GoalTegic manages data from various sources to give a holistic picture of a company’s current financial situation and future vision and goals. Our services are always:
- reliable, consistent, and timely,
- strategic, goal oriented,
- value packed.
Accounting and Controllership in SaaS and E-commerce Industries Involving Credit Card Transactions
GoalTegic’s principal consultant Carmen Diep leverages computer programming skills in all aspects of accounting nuances, projections, and problem solving. She combines programming skills (such as C++, SQL) with financial analyses, insights and foresights. She is uniquely positioned to help e-commerce businesses’ accounting and controllership involving credit card transactions using Stripe or other softwares.
Most traditional controllers focus on auditing and taxation. In today’s digitally transformed business environment, the programming skill set, years of diverse accounting experience, strategic, analytical, and organizational expertise add huge value and vital support to CFOs and the C-suites in streamlining both daily business operations and financial goal setting.
In addition to directly serving C-suites and their companies, GoalTegic partners with VCs, private equity partners, business attorneys, commercial bankers, and HR professionals, in taking care of mutual clients and helping them grow.
Strategic Financial Goal Setting
Financial Tools for Reaching Your Goals
GoalTegic creates financial and operational models that clients have relied on for strategic business planning, operational decision-making, fundraising, and financial metrics. We customize solutions to clients’ unique goals and concerns, with advanced excel skills for interpreting data for insights.
GoalTegic’s areas of expertise include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage a company’s internal finance team, or be its outsourced accounting team,
- Build, supervise, and train accounting and finance teams,
- Financial & operational budget models, with customized, comprehensive data intensive spreadsheets,
- FP&A (Financial Planning and Analysis),
- Controllership, streamline processes for financial reporting,
- Reconcile revenue and equity,
- Prepare consolidated (foreign) subsidiary financial statements,
- Convert cash-basis books into accrual-basis books,
- Put in place digital accounting software,
- Act as a liaison among the legal, tax, and technical accounting teams for clients,
- Knowledgeable about HR, payroll, and tax compliance, 401K,
- Coordinate audit requests and M&A due diligence requests, and general accounting and
- Finance consulting, bookkeeping, sales & local tax returns.
We Help Your Company Scale, with Financial Stewardship
Controller, CPA, FP&A Analyst,
Controller, CPA, FP&A analyst Carmen Diep founded GoalTegic, to serve fast-growing, VC-backed technology start-ups, small and lower mid market businesses, after working for two decades as an assistant to both CFO & VP Finance. Some of the startups she has helped were acquired by large Fortune 500 companies such as Facebook, Amazon, Adobe, Pinterest and American Express. Carmen has worked in various industries, including SaaS, e-commerce, self-driving vehicles, blockchain, software development, digital marketing, education tech, medical devices, electronic gadgets, fashion, etc.
As a former entrepreneur, Carmen knows personally the journey of growing a company with limited resources, the pressure of fundraising and reaching growth goals. She knows first hand the importance of having reliable financial reporting is key for success.
“Over the years, my dedication to my clients have earned their trust and loyalty. They appreciate my passion for entrepreneurship and technology”, said Carmen.